I mostly write for business and professional English learners. Some of my courses have different editions and several levels.
- In at the Deep End (Speaking Activities for Professional People)
- Business Objectives (American English) (British English)
- Tech Talk (elementary) (pre-intermediate) (intermediate)
- Quick Work (pre-intermediate) (intermediate)
- Business Opportunities (intermediate)
- Meeting Objectives (video) (activity book)
- The Jericho Conspiracy (video) (activity book)
- How to Learn a Language (Learning skills series)
I’ve also written articles for a variety of publications such as BESIG Issues and IATEFL Voices. And I enjoy contributing to other blogs and sites. Here are a few links to articles or posts that I’ve written elsewhere.
- An article about Cristina Whitecross, my very inspiring editor
- Various posts of the Macmillan English Blog such as this one and this.
- A debate on functional language with the stunningly prolific Alex Case.
- A debate on English as a lingua france with the delightful Chia Suan Chong